National childrens education charity is looking to hirer a new Fundraising and Events Manager to lead on events and support a new individual giving strategy.
Purpose This role is responsible for developing and delivering a key part of their individual giving strategy, their programme of fundraising and wider cultivation events and aspects of their Charity of the Year partnerships where relevant.
- Meet agreed income, cost efficiency and profitability targets through individual giving, including from corporate staff teams and the wider public through activities, donations and legacies
- Lead on the development, management and growth of the charitys individual giving club, including effective development and delivery of key messages and cases for support, and recruitment, support and retention of champions and donors
- Lead delivery of key fundraising events, activities and competitions, taking responsibility for all aspects of event management and marketing, in collaboration with the
communications team and Corporate Partnership Managers
- Develop event copy and materials, schedule briefings and de-briefings, ensure all staff and trustees are aware of events and their role in them and that all contacts are followed up by relevant staff after events
- Lead internal planning and budget setting for relevant areas, setting out a clear strategy for income generation and a long-term donor journey plan
- Experienced charity fundraising events professional
- Experience of fundraising from a variety of individuals, including corporate staff teams and the wider public
- Experience of Management of funder, donor and supporter relations
- Experience of Recruitment and management of volunteers and fundraisers
- Experience of Developing and drafting compelling cases for support and copy for fundraising materials and communications
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you havent been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Third Solutions encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Third Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.