One of Londons most iconic newly refurbished museums is looking to bring on board a Trusts and Foundations professional to move their income from capital appeals to develop the attraction over to continuous income to support the day to day running of the organisation
Purpose: After the successful completion of a multimillion pound capital campaign they are now moving toward a full revenue fundraising model and are seeking a Development Manager to lead on trusts, foundations and some HNWI fundraising. The postholder will also line manage the Development Officer and play a key role in helping us set out and deliver our 5-year business strategy.
- To play a key role in the ongoing development and implementation of our fundraising strategy and delivery plans
- To deliver against fundraising targets across a variety of donor types
- To lead on all aspects of trusts & foundations fundraising
- To line manage and oversee all aspects of the work of our Development Officer
- 2 + years experience of fundraising in a non-profit or arts/heritage environment
- Experience of developing and delivering successful trust & foundation applications
- Demonstrable track record in delivering on fundraising targets and objectives
- Highly skilled writing ability suited to preparing proposals to trusts and foundations
- Line management experience
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you havent been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Third Solutions encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Third Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.