An award winning childrens charity is looking for a PR professional with a flair for social media platforms and creative outreach
The Role They are looking for a creative, digital-savvy individual to increase brand awareness across the organisations social media platforms and within regional media. In your role as PR and Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for implementing the charitys Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating content and promoting campaigns to deliver strong social media and PR results. You will work closely with the PR and Fundraising teams to support their respective campaigns/ objectives. You will also be responsible for identifying and engaging with new ambassadors who will support our campaigns and actively promote our work.
- Managing social media campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Manage content calendars
- Ensure social media tools are kept up to date and utilised to their best function
- Blogger/ Celebrity outreach program alongside the Communications team, helping identify active ambassadors
- Manage Google Adwords campaigns
- Devise and manage Paid social programmes and produce evaluation reports
- 1 to 2 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands or non-profits
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed for different objectives
- Understand the mix of paid, earned, owned media mix and inform when and where it is appropriate to promote content through each channel
- Experience locating and engaging ambassadors/advocates
- Good understanding of popular social networks
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you havent been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Third Solutions encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Third Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.