One of the UKs most exciting childrens charities is looking to bring on board an experienced and proactive New Business Manager to lead on securing new corporate partnerships
The Role They are looking for someone highly proactive, ambitious and experienced to come and lead on securing new corporate partnerships. The New Business Manager will be responsible for building new relationships, writing proposals and presenting pitches to win new COTY, strategic and brand partnerships with an emphasis on long term relationships worth 100k+ a year.
- Build and manage a robust pipeline to secure new mutually beneficial, multi-year partnerships that meet financial and non-financial targets and support our fundraising vision and priority areas
- Focus on building momentum through the sales cycle, from researching, identifying and approaching new prospects through to fact-find meetings, tailored proposals, negotiating and closing.
- Secure new corporate relationships including strategic partnerships, commercial and brand partnerships, charity of the year, sponsorship and corporate grants & foundations.
- Seek pro-bono support and gifts in kind for agreed projects and services
- Experience of consistently achieving financial and non-financial targets
- Experience of personally securing high value partnerships (five, six and seven figure deals)
- Experience of selling sponsorship and marketing propositions
- Experience of creating cause related marketing products and services
- Experience of building and managing a sales pipeline, overseeing the process from lead generation to close and monitoring conversion rates
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you havent been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Third Solutions encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Third Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.