One of the UKs most exciting childrens charities is looking to bring on board someone to manage and grow charity-corporate partnerships to their full potential.
The Role You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding agreed partnership targets and objectives including working with external and internal stakeholders to deliver calendars of partnership events, activities and campaigns to maximise fundraising, awareness and volunteering opportunities.
- Proactively develop, extend and grow the value of your partnerships by creating and delivering development plans and pitching new ideas
- Build strong relationships at all levels within your portfolio of partners
- Build strong relationships internally, working effectively with colleagues to deliver all aspects of the partnerships and keeping relevant stakeholders updated
- Support new business by using your experience to add value to prospecting and pitches where required, and to ensure a smooth handover of new partnerships
- To attend internal and external meetings, and training as required.
The Candidate The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is proactive, confident and organised, with excellent communication skills and the ability to think creatively, build great relationships and win others over
- At least 18 months experience of working within a corporate partnerships environment
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering corporate partnerships and exceeding partnership objectives
- Proven track record of exceeding financial targets through proactive partnership development and financial planning skills
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you havent been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Third Solutions encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Third Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.