The Senior Trust Officer will be leading and managing all trusts, foundations, ideally working toward multiyear partnerships with historic and new funding bodies.
A wonderful youth charity focussed on supporting children cope with the world as it is today. They may consider 3, 4 or 5 days with flexible salary arrangements.
* Build relationships, multiyear partnerships and income from existing trusts and foundations
* Manage the Trusts coordinator role, setting goals and target, ensuring they meet them
* Research, develop and maintain new relationships to secure funding
* Write tailored, inspirational applications and project reports addressing grant-making priorities or requirements as specified
* Develop and maintain reporting and application systems and coordinate information with regional offices
* Liaise closely with senior managers and teams to plan and develop the strongest possible proposals and build relationships
* Evaluate, monitor and report back to donors in a timely fashion on projects which have been funded
* Line manage the Trust Fundraising Officer
* Record details of applications made, funding pledged and forecast income
* Results orientated and have a track record of securing at the five and six figure level.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present information in a manner appropriate to the audience
* Established trust fundraising experience and evidence of securing income in region of 350,000+
* Experience of developing and implementing a trust fundraising programme, including acquisition, retention and development
* Excellent planning and time management, with the ability to work proactively, to tight deadlines and under pressure
* Proven record of securing high level (six figure) grants from Trusts and other grant-making bodies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills for a wide range of audiences and experience of telephone pitching and making presentations
* Demonstrable ability to develop relationships with grant making organisations
* Experience of researching Trust funding opportunities
* Considerable experience in relationship management and of influencing trust personnel
* Line management experience would be an advantage but not essential
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you havent been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future. We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Third Solutions encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone, but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Third Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.