An inspiring international development and education charity is looking to bring on board an innovative and passionate individual to focus on developing relationships and fundraising from high-net-worth individuals. This is a great opportunity for someone to build one and create a Major Donor programme with what is an innovative and ambitious organisation.
Your role will be to maintain and develop their high value donor programme by
- Managing the existing programme of high value individual donors
- Developing and delivering a strategy for increasing income in line with ambitious plans for growth over the next three-year strategic period
- Working with the Head of Fundraising & Development and other senior staff and high level volunteers to develop in-country support networks in our key countries of operation
- Managing our current cultivation event programme to raise our profile and generate income
- Working with the Individual Giving Manager to develop our mid-value programme
- Coordinating the use and development of high profile supporters alongside the Head of Fundraising & Development and the Head of Communications
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the Head of Fundraising & Communications
They are looking for someone who has
- Experience of raising large donations from individual or corporate donors OR experience working in a corporate marketing or CSR environment (particularly publishing)
- Demonstrable experience in developing major gift programmes
- Travel experience in developing countries
- PR or Events experience
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you havent been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Third Solutions encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Third Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.