Are you a strategic hands on Fundraiser looking for a step up? We are looking for a Head of Fundraising and Operations for the Renaissance Foundation, a small, vibrant and passionate charity supporting young people in East London.
Renaissance Foundation works with young people with significant challenges in their lives. We work with inspirational people, businesses and institutions to give our beneficiaries resilience, life experience and skills to enable them to achieve their potential. They can offer great flexibility for the right candidate.
The role will have principal responsibility for developing and delivering a fundraising strategy with the primary income focus on trusts, foundation and statutory income with some development with Corporates and Major Donors. The remit of the role is fairly flexible dependent on candidates experience and strengths, but it will include:
* Managing relationships with and applications to trusts and foundations
* Managing relationships, with the support of the CEO, with major donors
* Managing smaller donor programmes; Fundraising and engagement events; Communications with existing funders and other potential supporters; Managing the charities donor and supporter database
* Managing interns and future team development
Renaissance Foundation is full of creative talent and energy; we need to ensure that this is focused to ensure that we are maximising our impact. The charity is at a stage of its development where we need to strengthen our processes and become more systematic about the way we operate. The remit is thereforebroad, but we expect it to include:
* Ensuring that the workings of and rationale for all aspects of the programme are clearly documented, to ensure alignment of focusinternally, and to assist with the articulation of our mission to potential supporters
* Ensuring that our data on referral agencies, participants and programme partners is of the highest quality
* Assisting the CEO in defining operational targets for employees and volunteers
* At least 3 years experience in a fundraising or fundraising operations role
* You will be an ambitious, energetic and passionate fundraiser
* You will be process driven with strong organisational skills and an attention to detail
* Flexibility, and enthusiasm
Please note this client is shortlisting ASAP
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you havent been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future. We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Third Solutions encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Third Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.